Thursday, February 3, 2011

January 18th

I need to tell you a little bit about the office. I believe I had said that the original assistant to the presidency was in the hospital with complications in her pregnancy. The young man who took her place started the same day we did. She was not their to train Alex so he pretty much had to teach himself and we would help all we could with our vast experience in office work. Anyway we moved to a new office on top of it all and we have all learned together. The young man is Alexis and about 10 days after we started together, a group of men from his stake came and preformed a wonderful FHE Christmas Program for us. His brother also has a great voice. They both speak very good English. Alex has set a personal goal that I am going to learn Spanish. I actually have homework that he gave me for tonight so I better get busy.

I also believe I have stated that there is an MTC, called the CCM, on the fourth floor. We became particularly close to four of the missionaries. They are Elder Wright going to Santiago, from LaGrand OR., Elder Turner going to the Santo Domingo East, from SLC (Sugarhouse), Elder Sawyer going to the West Mission, from Sacramento/Yuba City, and Elder Richins going to Santiago, from Shelly ID. We loved those young men, we will miss them now they are headed for the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment